Share this article
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, publishes the result of the previously announced review of the Directors’ Valuation of the PPP Portfolio, as at June 2014.
- Directors’ Valuation of the PPP Portfolio increased overall by 46% to £1,051 million
- Valuation methodology changed to reflect: reduced discount rates, improved cash flow assumptions and revised macroeconomic assumptions
- UK portfolio valuation increased by 63% to £801 million at June 2014
- North America portfolio valuation increased by 9% to £250 million at June 2014
- Expect to invest approximately £250 million into the PPP portfolio over the next 5 years